Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Demain tout commence (Hugo Gélin)

Samuel parties hard in France and is awoken one morning by a woman carrying a baby she claims is his. She drives off leaving him with a wailing infant; he gives chase to London where he finds work and raises Gloria by himself.

Starring: Omar Sy, Clémence Poésy, Antoine Bertrand, Ashley Walters, Gloria Colston, Anna Cottis

❤️ I like the story, I like the conundrum, and I like the fact that it touched my emotions.
It is kind of a heartbreaking dilemma, which I believe to have been portrayed quite realistically.
The cast was also amazing!
I have been a fan of Omar Sy since I saw him on 'Intouchables' and he has not disappointed me since.
What can I say? Worth seeing!

No comments: