Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Monday, April 24, 2017

The Fate of the Furious (Directed by: F. Gary Gray; Written by: Chris Morgan and Gary Scott Thompson)



When a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of terrorism and a betrayal of those closest to him, the crew face trials that will test them as never before.


Starring: Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Charlize Theron, Kurt Russell, Nathalie Emmanuel, Luke Evans, Elsa Pataky, Kristofer Hivju, Scott Eastwood


❤️ I thought that 'Fast and Furious 7' was the perfect ending to the series; therefore, 'The Fate of the Furious' had to be a huge mistake. Boy, was I wrong!
It is filled with lots of action, cars (obviously), plot twists, and basically, fun!
Just when I thought that they could not surprise me any more, they deliver this movie!
Amazing cast, story, and special effects. Some scenes really blew my mind!
Hilarious and action-filled throughout.
How will they be able to top this?

No comments: