Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Going in Style (Directed by: Zach Braff; Written by: Theodore Melfi and Edward Cannon)



Desperate to pay the bills and come through for their loved ones, three lifelong pals risk it all by embarking on a daring bid to knock off the very bank that absconded with their money.


Starring: Joey King, Morgan Freeman, Ann-Margret, Michael Caine, Alan Arkin, Christopher Lloyd, Matt Dillon, John Ortiz, Josh Pais


Why I loved this film: What a fun movie! It had the cinema crowd laughing out loud all the way through, an unexpected ending, and a real-life situation. What more could you want?
I definitely recommend it for a fun afternoon/evening!

No comments: