Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Monday, February 29, 2016

NYPD Red 3 (James Patterson and Marshall Karp)


Hunter Alden Jr. has it all: a beautiful wife, a brilliant son, and billions in the bank. But when his son goes missing and he discovers the severed head of his chauffeur, it becomes clear that he is in danger of losing it all.
The kidnapper knows a horrific secret that could change the world. A secret worth killing for. A secret worth dying for.
New York's best detectives, Zach Jordan and Kylie MacDonald, are on the case. But by getting closer to the truth, Zach and Kylie are edging even closer to the firing line...


Quote: "Detective, do you have any idea how many calls I juggle a day? So, no, I don't think it's particularly strange if some wacky old broad calls to thank me for sending an imaginary cop to arrest a couple of imaginary terrorists.
On the other hand, two NYPD Red detectives investigating said imaginary crime - now that is pretty goddamn bizarre."

Why this book speaks to me: I liked it more than the first two NYPD!
It kept me up for many hours. Very entertaining with many plots and twists throughout the story, so it never became boring.
I must say that I am enjoying this series much more than the Private series.
Hopefully, I will find the 4th book in the shops soon.
Totally worth my time!

No comments: