Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Monday, February 15, 2016

How to be Single (Directed by: Christian Ditter; Written by: Abby Kohn, Marc Silverstein, and Dana Fox)

There is a right way to be single, a wrong way to be single, and then... there is Alice. And Robin. And Lucy. And Meg. And Tom. And David.
New York City is full of lonely hearts seeking the right match, be it a love connection, a hook-up, or something in the middle. And somewhere between the teasing texts and one-night stands, what they all have in common is the need to learn how to be single in a world filled with ever-evolving definitions of love.

Starring: Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson, Leslie Mann, Damon Wayans Jr., Anders Holm, Nicholas Braun, Jake Lacy, Jason Mantzoukas, Alison Brie

Why I loved this film: The first thing we see is a guy having a boner while talking to some girl across his apartment, which was not a good impression when added to Rebel Wilson partying like crazy.
But it really does have a turn of events.
The comedy was on point. It was not your normal retarded type.
I started out thinking I was going to see a stupid film about making out, but I left pretty satisfied.
This movie was just what I needed to lift my spirits, and it actually made me think about the whole relationship/being single situation, and how I should not worry about it.
Overall, I just loved the moral of the story and how every situation developed.
If you are in a relationship, this film really does depict the sad dating world of today.
I recommend it to all single girls!

No comments: