Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

R.I.P. Terry Wogan

Sir Terry Wogan has passed away today aged 77 following a short battle with cancer.
The much-loved radio host and television presenter, who celebrated 50 years in broadcasting this year, was a great part of my childhood.
I cannot imagine the world of radio and television, and even the Eurovision Song Contest, without the lovely voice and amazing character of Terry Wogan.
I even remember his singing, which was not as great, I must say! ;)
Sir, you will be dearly missed for everything that you have ever represented in Britain.
There will never be anyone like you!
Thank you for the joys, laughter, and professionalism that you have brought to our homes.
You really were, and will always be a 'genious'!
My deep condolences to his wife and children. R.I.P.

No comments: