Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
­čśÉ = It's okay
­čśŁ = Hated it

Monday, January 11, 2016

R.I.P. David Bowie

Rock legend David Bowie has passed away at the age of 69 after an 18-month battle with cancer.
I am speechless... I remember the first time this amazing actor / singer / composer came to my attention in the film Labyrinth. I was scared of him at the time, but as I grew up, that scary feeling turned into a crush, which later turned into respect for this amazing do-it-all guy!
It is hard to imagine the world without some people in it, and Mr. Bowie is certainly one of them. Maybe this is what immortality is all about...
It was only a few days ago that I was watching Jimmy Fallon talk about his new album and video clip. It still seems so unreal!
I guess the best way to honour an immortal man like David Bowie is to remember him always and to keep listening to his music.

Here is a clip of two immortal guys doing what they did best, and will continue on doing as two shiny stars:


See you again someday. Rock on!

No comments: