Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Un moment d'égarement (Jean-François Richet)

A remake of the 1977 film 'Un moment d'égarement', where two friends bring their daughters on a beach vacation and find themselves in an awkward situation.

Starring: Vincent Cassel, François Cluzet, Alice Isaaz, Lola Le Lann, Philippe Nahon

My thoughts on this film: I found it to be a very annoying, phony, and stupidly written movie. I did not connect or relate to the characters at all. The dialogues were empty and lacked true emotion.
I was hoping for something as funny as The Untouchables. I generally enjoy French cinema, but this time they seemed to be following Hollywood steps in a very bad way.
I also did not enjoy the way in which they skipped unfinished scenes.
There were some fun one-liners, but it was, overall, very bad!

No comments: