Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, September 20, 2015

R.I.P. Jackie Collins

I still remember 'The Hollywood Kids' as the first Jackie Collins book I ever read. For a girl who had this dream of going to Hollywood and making movies, but knew how impossible that would be, it seemed enough to read fiction about it. Miss Collins fulfilled my everyday life. When reality seemed too much, she was there with me, wherever I would be.
I even remember going to England on one of my usual holidays and coming back with so many Jackie Collins books that I actually had to get a bag to carry it all.
I was also fortunate enough to have a few words with Jackie Collins through her Facebook Page about her books and the Bobby Santangelo character (Jackie always found time for her fans), and it breaks my heart to know there will be no more.
Thank you for keeping me company through the good and the bad!
My condolences to her family and friends at such a hard time, and may you R.I.P. Jackie.

No comments: