Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Monday, August 17, 2015

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (Christopher McQuarrie)

CIA chief Hunley convinces a Senate committee to disband the IMF, of which Ethan Hunt is a key member. Hunley argues that the IMF is too reckless. Now on his own, Hunt goes after a shadowy and deadly rogue organisation called the Syndicate.

Starring: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames, Sean Harris, Simon McBurney, Simon McBurney, Alec Baldwin, Hermione Corfield

Why I loved this film: It is one of the best action films I have seen. The story is clever and action packed. The photography is amazing, and the music is fantastic.
I was not disappointed by the stunt work, and the action and chase sequences are as exciting as any I have seen.
The characters are well-defined and engaging.
The female lead deserves particular mention, since Ilsa Faust is a wonderful blend of intelligence, beauty and strength, and definitely an action figure to watch out for.
Overall, this film offers everything you want in an action movie. Definitely a 'must see'!

No comments: