Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Terminator Genisys (Directed by: Alan Taylor; Written by: Laeta Kalogridis, Patrick Lussier, James Cameron, and Gale Anne Hurd)

When John Connor, leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor and safeguard the future, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies, dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future...

Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, J.K. Simmons, Dayo Okeniyi, Matt Smith, Courtney B. Vance

Why I loved this film: I was afraid it would be another flop of a sequel, but I must say that Arnold has not lost his touch!
The story was continued from the last two movies with a lot of new special effects added to the equation, and the one-liners were just as brilliant (not forgetting the everlasting I'll Be Back)!
I was entertained throughout the whole film. It was intense and action-packed and the acting was good. The relationship between Sarah Connor and the Terminator really reminded me of the relationship between John Connor (Edward Furlong) and the Terminator in the second movie, which added a lot of depth to the story.
Overall, it was a great surprise! Worth seeing for all Terminator fans!

No comments: