Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Ted 2 (Seth MacFarlane)

Newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn want to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove that he is a person in a court of law.

Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane, Amanda Seyfried, Jessica Barth, Giovanni Ribisi, Morgan Freeman, Patrick Warburton, Liam Neeson

Why I loved this film: When I first heard there was going to be a Ted sequel I had my doubts. Sequels are never as good as the first movie. Well, was I wrong...
This is extremely well-written and - in the middle of all the jokes - it makes you think about what it really means to be a person.
Out of all the jokes, my favourite one had to be the F. Scott Fitzgerald gag, but I will not spoil the movie, so you will have to see it for yourselves.
However, I love the fact that under all the F-jokes there is a real message you can take home.
The sequel is less funny than the first Ted but just as sweet and worth seeing.

No comments: