Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

R.I.P. Cecil the Lion

I cannot help but wonder what is this world we live in?
Killing animals for sport, for pleasure, for an adventure, or even for their fur is simply disgusting and distressing. There is no justification in indulging in such acts of violence.
Cecil's killers have the same blame as if they had just killed a person. I would not say they should have the same ending, but bring them to court, try them as serial killers, which is exactly what they are.
My heart goes out to this poor, beautiful animal and all the others killed by such heartless monsters, who cannot find a purpose for their own life, so they have to destroy innocent, defenceless creatures in order to feel more manly.
Let us hope some good can come from this.

Here is the best speech I heard about this tragedy, given by Jimmy Kimmel, although there is one thing I must correct: that dentist/serial killer is not the most hated man in America, but the most hated man in the world!

No comments: