Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ant-Man (Directed by: Peyton Reed; Written by: Edgar Wright, Joe Cornish, Adam McKay, Paul Rudd, Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, and Jack Kirby)

Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, to protect the secret behind the spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Pym and Lang must fight all obstacles and save the world.

Starring: Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, Abby Ryder Fortson, Michael Peña, John Slattery

Why I loved this film: I must confess that I had never read or even heard of Ant-Man until now.
Having said this, I should add that I found Paul Rudd brilliant - as he usually is in funny roles - and very believable in this action-packed movie. Michael Douglas was also great. Overall, it was well-cast.
The action was superb, it kept my attention level up at all times, and I particularly loved seeing the world from the same point of view as 'little Ant-Man'. The images were just amazing!
Overall, I found this to be a funny film that will keep you in suspense throughout. A good delivery from Marvel!

No comments: