Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Monday, June 01, 2015

Tomorrowland (Brad Bird)

Bound by a shared destiny, a bright teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor embark on a dangerous mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space they know as Tomorrowland.

Starring: George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Britt Robertson, Raffey Cassidy, Tim McGraw, Kathryn Hahn, Keegan-Michael Key, Thomas Robinson, Pierce Gagnon, Judy Greer

My thoughts on this film: Maybe expectations were too high due to the trailer. Maybe it was more aimed at children than I expected or wanted it to be. However, this does not excuse the fact that the pacing was incredibly slow and the unbelievably idiotic moral of the story. Yes, the world is going to hell, but I am sure there are better ways to get the point across. Acting was good, though, and it was great to see Hugh Laurie back. Filming was also good, but I must confess that I was bored most of the time.

No comments: