Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Papa ou maman (Directed by: Martin Bourboulon; Written by: Guillaume Clicquot de Mentque, Matthieu Delaporte, Jérôme Fansten, and Alexandre de La Patellière)



Florence and Vincent Leroy are getting a divorce. However, they have both been promoted at work and their children will be a burden, so they declare war on each other against full custody.


Starring: Laurent Lafitte, Marina Foïs, Alexandre Desrousseaux, Anna Lemarchand, Achille Potier, Judith El Zein, Michaël Abiteboul, Vanessa Guide


My thoughts on this film: It served its main purpose, which was to make an audience laugh; however, I left the cinema with an uneasy feeling, like something was missing. I am still figuring out what it is that should have been there in order for this movie to be 100% funny and brilliant...

No comments: