Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Furious Seven (Directed by: James Wan; Written by: Chris Morgan and Gary Scott Thompson)

Dominic Torretto and his crew thought they had left the criminal mercenary life behind. They defeated an international terrorist named Owen Shaw and went their separate ways. But now, Shaw's brother, Deckard Shaw, is out killing the crew one by one for revenge. Torretto must reconvene with his team to stop Shaw.

Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Dwayne Johnson, Kurt Russell, Nathalie Emmanuel, Elsa Pataky

Why I loved this film: It masterfully displays just how deep the values of family and honour are embedded within the Furious characters.
I must also confess that I was very curious about the results regarding Paul Walker (R.I.P.) and that, being such a movie maniac, I would be able to tell which was the real thing and which were stunt-doubles. Well, I was wrong, which just goes to show how brilliant cinematic technology has become, as well as all the masterminds behind it! Well done Mr. Wan and company!
This movie really deserves to be seen for all the possible reasons. Whether you are a fan or not, there is no denying that Furious Seven will take you on a roller-coaster of a ride, visually and emotionally (yes, I left the cinema with tears in my eyes), culminating in an enthralling movie that will live on in fans' hearts.

No comments: