Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Imitation Game (Directed by Morten Tyldum; Written by Andrew Hodges and Graham Moore)


Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, this film portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing and his brilliant team of code-breakers during the darkest days of World War II.

Starring: Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Matthew Goode, Rory Kinnear, Charles Dance, Mark Strong, Tom Goodman-Hill, Steven Waddington

Why I loved this film: This is a true story, sympathetically told, with brilliant performances all round and a stand-out Turing from the Oscar-worthy Benedict Cumberbatch. Meandering through Alan Turing's life since school until shortly before his death, the script will have your attention as well as a mixture of emotions, it had me smiling shortly before my eyes filled with tears.
Overall, I highly recommend it!

No comments: