Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Monty Python Live (Mostly)


The Pythons redo their old sketches in their last show ever.


Starring: John Cleese, Carol Cleveland, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin


Why I loved this show: As a huge fan of Monty Python, I was actually very disappointed not to have been there in person. It was an opportunity to see their very best work included in a single show and there were times when I even felt a little emotional, in spite of being part of a younger generation of fans. And after such hilarious performances, the cherry on top was served at the very ending with an encore of 'Always look on the bright side of life', or as I like to call it, my life's anthem! Overall, as brilliant as it was I really hope it was not their very last performance and that someday my dream to see them live may come true. You never know!

No comments: