Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

R.I.P. Robin Williams

I still cannot believe that one of my all-time idols has passed away, at 63. Some people seem - and should be - immortal. Many may remember Robin Williams for more recent movies like Dead Poets' Society, Good Morning Vietnam or Mrs. Doubtfire, but my first recollection of this funny man goes back to re-runs of Mork and Mindy that I used to watch as a kid. Ever since then I have stayed up to watch his countless Late Night interviews. I could not get enough of his much-too-energetic humour. Mr. Williams was my 'source' every time I needed a laugh. I know those shows, films, and interviews remain eternal but it will not be the same thing. Today I feel completely heartbroken. R.I.P.

No comments: