Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Friday, April 11, 2014

R.I.P. Sue Townsend

This really breaks my heart. When you love reading as much as I do you really need to give credit to some authors for getting you started. Adrian Mole was not the first book I ever read, but it is among the very first ones that had me hooked on literature. Besides Adrian Mole, Sue also wrote many other different, yet extremely funny, stories. So, it really breaks my heart to know that this amazing author will not be writing anymore.
Sue Townsend passed away last night. The 68-year-old writer suffered a stroke.
This is such a loss for British culture. May she rest in peace!

No comments: