Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Friday, March 21, 2014

The Heat (Directed by Paul Feig; Written by Katie Dippold)

Neurotic FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn and outspoken Boston Police Officer Shannon Mullins could not be more different. But when they join forces to catch a ruthless drug-lord, they become what you would never expect them to be... sisters!

Starring: Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy, Marlon Wayans, Michael Rapaport, Jane Curtin, Spoken Reasons, Tony Hale, Joey McIntyre, Michael Tucci, Jessica Chaffin, Ben Falcone

My thoughts on this film: Forget the plot, just go with the flow and have a laugh. The plot is not out-of-this-world, but it is hilarious. I was also surprised to see so many known faces in the same movie. It was good fun to watch!

No comments: