Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Confessions of a Wild Child (Jackie Collins)

We meet the teenage Lucky Santangelo before she became the powerful and charismatic woman she is today, and follow her on a journey where she discovers boys and love into a path to success.


Quote: "I have no desire to obsess about Marco any more. I need to file him away in the back of my head until I'm ready to take his breath away. Because one day it will happen, I have never been more sure of anything. Marco and I are destined to be together. It's a given."


My thoughts on this book: I was tremendously disappointed with this novel. I have read all of Jackie Collins books, which include the more recent years of Lucky Santangelo where she is often reminded - or reminds us - of her past. Therefore, this book brought nothing new to the table. It was a 'fun read' but what appears quite short at the beginning turned out to be long overdue from being so boring!
I guess I just expected more!

No comments: