Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Now you see me (Ed Solomon, Boaz Yakin, Edward Ricourt; Director: Louis Leterrier)

An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank robberies during their performances.

Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Mélanie Laurent, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine

Why I loved this film: The movie was so much more enjoyable than I thought it would be from watching the trailers. It has a lot of wit, a clever plot, suspense, magic, humour, twists, and action. The casting was also great.

Overall, I was surprised at how good the story was. The ending is totally unexpected; and I also loved all the magic tricks, the way they blended into the plot and made you realise that sometimes 'the closer you look, the less you'll see'!

No comments: