Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Flypaper (Jon Lucas & Scott Moore; Director: Rob Minkoff)

Tripp walks into a bank to get some change and ends up as a hostage to two bank robber-teams, who decide to rob that bank on the same day. In an almost Sherlock Holmesian way he has to solve this Agatha Christie inspired mystery and win the girl's heart. But not everything is at it seems, and there are many twists and turns in this comedy.

Starring: Patrick Dempsey, Ashley Judd, Tim Blake Nelson, Mekhi Phifer, Matt Ryan, Jeffrey Tambor, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Curtis Armstrong, Rob Huebel, Adrian Martinez, Octavia Spencer

My thoughts on this film: To begin with, I do not understand why this took two years to reach Portugal, since it came out in America in 2011!
Otherwise, the story was original and hilarious! The 'LOL' kind!
The plot was witty with many twists and turns, and the ending caught me by surprise.
Patrick Dempsey and Ashley Judd made a great team, and I absolutely loved Peanut Butter and Jelly (you have to see the movie to know what I am talking about)!
It was overall fun to watch!

No comments: