Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Internship (Vince Vaughn & Jared Stern)

Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment. - Directed by Shawn Levy

Starring: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Rose Byrne, Aasif Mandvi, Max Minghella, Josh Brener, Dylan O'Brien, Tiya Sircar, Tobit Raphael, Josh Gad, Jessica Szohr, Eric André, Gary Anthony Williams, Will Ferrel

Why I loved this film: This will probably split movie goers, but I must say I am one of the fans! I totally loved 'The Internship' due to its witty writing; I loved the Google experience; it kept me laughing from beginning to end; and, although this is a comedy, it actually depicts the current unemployment issues. I have read a few negative reviews about this film, but I personally felt it was one of the best movies I have seen for quite a while. I even preferred it to 'The Hangover III'!
There was a remark about Biff from 'Back to the Future', which I found funny because as soon as the guy in question appeared I actually thought 'OMG, it's Biff!'
There were also many newcomers and some surprises.
Overall, I am giving this 5 stars!

No comments: