Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Side Effects (Directed by: Steven Soderbergh; Written by: Scott Z. Burns)

A young woman's world unravels when a drug prescribed by her psychiatrist has unexpected side effects.

Starring: Rooney Mara, Channing Tatum, Polly Draper, Jude Law, Catherine Zeta-Jones, David Costabile, Mamie Gummer

Why I loved this film: First of all, it is not exactly what I would call a 'thriller' - more like 'suspense' fiction; then again, I cannot talk much about this movie without giving the story away so I will only say WOW! 'Side Effects' is better than it seems with a very unexpected twist.

No comments: