Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zero Dark Thirty (Mark Boal)

This is a chronicle of the decade-long hunt for al-Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden after the September 2001 attacks, and his death at the hands of the Navy S.E.A.L. Team 6 in May 2011. Directed by Kathryn Bigelow.


Starring: Jason Clarke, Reda Kateb, Jessica Chastain, Kyle Chandler, Jennifer Ehle, Harold Perrineau

My thoughts on this film: I am still not convinced regarding bin Laden's death. The guys who killed him could not confirm the man's identity; a woman comes along, takes one look at his face, says that is him, thus it is confirmed...?
I believe the Navy S.E.A.L. killed someone but you cannot convince me that person was bin Laden.

No comments: