Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Monday, November 26, 2012

Trouble with the Curve (Randy Brown)

Directed by Robert Lorenz, Gus is a baseball scout with eye problems. His daughter Mickey wants to help and so leaves her job to go on a recruiting trip, which might be his last if Gus does not make the right call.

Starring: Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams, Matthew Lillard, Robert Patrick, John Goodman, Justin Timberlake

My thoughts on this film: At first I went to see it because there was nothing better on, but I must say I loved the cast, the story is better than I would have thought, with some great one liners.
Overall, it was fun to watch!

No comments: