Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Monday, November 12, 2012

R.I.P. Marcos Paulo

Today was a little saddened with the news that one of my greatest youth icons passed away last night from a pulmonary embolism. He was 61.
I am not a fan of soap operas, but when you grow up speaking another language you tend to look for your roots and find them wherever you can. Whenever I was in Portugal on holiday, I used to see him in every Brazilian soap opera, most of the time playing a villain, much older than me but so good looking and a great actor too!
I remember being moved by 'Meu bem, Meu mal', 'Despedida de Solteiro', and many more...
Now, those summers will never come back and neither will he...
Descansa em Paz, Marcos Paulo!

No comments: