Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dan in Real Life (Pierce Gardner & Peter Hedges)


Dan Burns is a single father who dedicates life to his children, but one day he meets Marie at a bookstore. So far so good, until Dan finds out that Marie is actually dating his brother.



Starring: Steve Carell, Juliette Binoche, Dane Cook, Alison Pill, Britt Robertson, Marlene Lawston, Dianne Wiest, John Mahoney, Norbert Leo Butz, Amy Ryan, Jessica Hecht, Frank Wood, Emily Blunt, Matthew Morrison


My thoughts on this film: I know it sounds like a mushy love story that you watch on weekend afternoons - and maybe it is - but this is also what I needed right now. Something on how complicated love is, which makes me realise that things do not only happen to me; everyone goes through the same, sooner or later it will all work out.
Not very funny, though!

No comments: