Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Astérix et Obélix: Au service de Sa Majesté (René Goscinny, Albert Uderzo, Laurent Tirard, Grégoire Vigneron)


Asterix crosses the channel to help second-cousin Anticlimax face down Julius Caesar and invading Romans.

Starring: Gérard Depardieu, Edouard Baer, Fabrice Luchini, Catherine Deneuve, Bouli Lanners, Jean Rochefort, Gérard Jugnot

My thoughts on this film: I have always loved Asterix and Obelix books, so I had to go and see it. The casting was great and everything was well done, really funny, worth the money, if it were not for a tiny hiccup: the film is in 3D.
I still believe that 3D movies are a waste of money, you pay €2 more for something you could see as well in the normal format, there are no special effects worth seeing this in 3D!

No comments: