Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Miracle Cure (Harlan Coben)

Sara and Michael are the ideal celebrity couple, darlings of the media - until their lives are shattered by an illness.
Dr. Harvey Riker's clinic has found the miracle cure that millions seek. One by one his patients are getting well. One by one they are targeted by a serial killer more fatal than the disease.
Lieutenant Bernstein's true desires make him a perfect choice to track the killer - or a perfect victim.
Can anyone stop the assassin who will do anything to prevent the world's most desperately needed miracle cure...?

Quote: "No matter how hard she tried not to be, Sara was always different, always coddled, always behind. She hated it. As she got older, Sara learned that the limp and brace were not as difficult to overcome as people's perceptions."

Why this book speaks to me: I usually go through various stages where I get attached to a particular author. Right now I am hooked on Harlan Coben.
His books have everything I crave: mystery, fun, celebrity-style characters, a story that makes you want to keep reading non-stop, and a surprise at the end.
And this is no different; however, I have to admit it is not his best book whatsoever, but the ending is nothing like I imagined, so it made up for the rest.

No comments: