Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Bounty Hunter (Sarah Thorp)


Directed by Andy Tennant, Milo Boyd - a bounty hunter - is paid to do the job of his dreams when he is sent to catch ex-wife, reporter Nicole Hurley, who escaped trial. Milo believes it is in the bag, but nothing is ever easy when this couple come together.


Starring: Gerard Butler, Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudeikis, Christine Baranski, Dorian Missick, Peter Greene, Jeff Garlin, Siobhan Fallon


Why I loved this film: To begin with, two words: Gerard Butler. Now that I have taken that off my chest, I just love the story, it is really original and hilarious. The cast is absolutely amazing. I was laughing out loud from beginning to end!
Even the ending was unexpected. I totally recommend it!

No comments: