Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ted (Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild)

John makes a Christmas miracle happen by bringing his one and only friend to life - his teddy bear. The two grow up together and John must then choose to stay with his girlfriend or keep the friendship with his crude and extremely inappropriate teddy bear, Ted.


Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Seth MacFarlane, Joel McHale, Giovanni Ribisi, Patrick Warburton, Jessica Barth, Aedin Mincks, Patrick Stewart, Norah Jones, Tom Skerritt, Bretton Manley


Why I loved this film: I absolutely loved everything about this movie, from beginning to end - just hilarious!
To begin with, I loved seeing my favourite comedy actors together in a single film: Mark Wahlberg, Joel McHale, Giovanni Ribisi and Patrick Warburton. Although I get the feeling Giovanni Ribisi always ends up playing the same type of roles.
Now on another note, I loved the 80's references, the script is to die for from laughing so much and Teddy is so damn cute that you just keep rooting for him the whole time, even when he screws up - which he does for most of the movie.
The only two things I have to point out is that I did not understand how John found Ted so quickly before the car chase; and this was supposed to be about the magic of a little boy's wish, so it did not make much sense when Lori wished for the same thing.
In general terms, I totally recommend this and will probably see it again someday!

No comments: