Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Magic Mike (Reid Carolin)



Directed by Steven Soderbergh, Mike - an experienced stripper - takes a young performer called The Kid under his wing and schools him in the arts of partying, picking up women, and making easy money.


Starring: Matthew McConaughey, Channing Tatum, Olivia Munn, Alex Pettyfer, Cody Horn, Reid Carolin, Joe Manganiello

Why I loved this film: Most women will say "naked men"; But this also has to be part of Matthew McConaughey's best work, it got to a point when the audience would just start laughing every time he spoke.
This movie has everything for all types of audience: naked guys, a romantic story, fighting, and laughs all the way!
I totally loved it!

No comments: