Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Hangover: Part II (Todd Phillips, Craig Mazin, Scot Armstrong)

Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. What could go wrong? After The Hangover's extreme success, the guys are back with an explosive and fun sequel which shows that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok... is out of this world!

Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Ken Jeong, Jeffrey Tambor, Justin Bartha, Paul Giamatti

My thoughts on this film: As usual in any sequel, the original was funnier. However, this started slowly but soon picked up the pace, turning into something unseen and hilarious. I only object to the part where the monkey is shot, I am against harming animals in any way - even if it is only acting.
Overall, this was pretty funny and entertaining, but I still prefer the first one.

No comments: