Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Monday, July 16, 2012

Bridesmaids (Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo)


As directed by Paul Feig, Annie's life is a mess. However, when she finds out that her best friend Lilian is tying the knot, Annie must fulfil her maid of honour duties. Although broke and unlucky in love, this maid of honour will show Lilian and the bridesmaids how far you can go for love.


Starring: Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Ellie Kemper, Melissa McCarthy, Chris O'Dowd

My thoughts on this film: Honestly, I do not understand the Oscar nominations. In my opinion, this is yet another average comedy - pretty funny, some actually hilarious moments, but nothing unusual - I would go as far as considering it a female version of The Hangover; however, the latter was funnier.
I also hated the happy ending, easiest thing ever! When will writers start thinking of other endings? Been there, done that!
If you are looking for a laugh, this is pretty good, but not the amazing film it is written out to be!

No comments: