Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Private Games (James Patterson and Mark Sullivan)

In July 2012 the Games have arrived in London. Preparations have gone flawlessly and the stage is set for one of the greatest ever showcases of sporting excellence. But one man has a devastating plan. Having waited years for this chance, he is now ready for vengeance.

Quote: "What honour can there be in a victory that is not earned?"

Why this book speaks to me: I am a fan of James Patterson and once again he does not disappoint. Patterson brings in the magic of the Olympic Games earlier than expected but with all the truth of someone who has done his research. Now add the spice of suspense and crime fiction and the result is a book that is hard to put down until the very end.
I also enjoyed reading what was going through the mind of the killer but not being able to figure out who it was until the last chapters. In my opinion, that is the key to a good crime fiction.

No comments: