Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Les Infidèles (Nicolas Bedos, Philippe Caverivière, Jean Dujardin, Stéphane Joly, Gilles Lellouche)



A series of short scenes set around the subject of infidelity.




Starring: Jean Dujardin, Gilles Lellouche, Violette Blanckaert, Bastien Bouillon, Guillaume Canet, Célestin Chapelain, Aina Clotet, Vincent Darmuzey



Why I loved this film: Although sometimes it was a little hard to follow due to the different scenarios, this movie kept me laughing so much I had tears in my eyes!
If you want to laugh this is a "must see" with some emotional scenes in the middle that make you think about life and relationships. The writers paid much attention to the perspective of both sides, with hilarious outcomes and a surprise ending!

No comments: