Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Le Skylab (Julie Delpy)

It is the year 1979. Eleven-year-old Albertine and her relatives are gathered in the family's home to celebrate grandma's birthday. They believe that SkyLab - a space station launched by NASA - will fall on their heads that summer. This family meeting ends up changing into a crazy weekend with a lot of sex, love and singing...

Starring: Lou Avarez, Julie Delpy, Eric Elmosnino, Aure Atika, Noémie Lvovsky, Emmanuelle Riva, Vincent Lacoste, Sophie Quinton, Denis Menochet, Jean-Louis Coullo'ch

Why I loved this film: I went to see this movie because it was one of the very few I had not seen yet and to tell you the truth, the trailer did not do this film any justice.
It seemed a little dull from the trailer, however the actual movie is very witty and funny with the whole 70's vibe. It kept me laughing and glued to the screen the entire time. I totally loved it, although I found the beginning and ending not to have much to do with the rest of the story, therefore I did not really understand those parts.
Overall I recommend this film!

No comments: