Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, April 21, 2012

The best exotic Marigold Hotel (Ol Parker and Deborah Moggach)


In this film directed by John Madden, a group of British retirees decide to travel to less expensive and seemingly exotic India. Enticed by advertisements for the newly restored Marigold Hotel, they arrive to find the place falling apart.



Starring: Bill Nighy, Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson, Dev Patel, Celia Imrie, Penelope Wilton, Tena Desae, Ronald Pickup



Why I loved this film: To begin with, the jokes were so ridiculous and well included in the movie that I was actually laughing out loud most of the time. I also loved the fact that this is mostly about enjoying life to the last minute, no matter how old you are, and living to the fullest. It really made me think about the important things in life.

Quote throughout the film: "Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not the end."


No comments: