Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
­čśÉ = It's okay
­čśŁ = Hated it

Friday, March 30, 2012

Intouchables (Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano)



Based on a true story, after he becomes a quadriplegic from a paragliding accident, Philippe hires a young man from the projects to be his caretaker.



Starring: Fran├žois Cluzet, Omar Sy, Anne Le Ny, Audrey Fleurot, Clotilde Mollet



Why I loved this film: "Intouchables" rose the bar pretty high for movies this year. I absolutely loved the story and the fact that this is based on an actual event makes it even more amazing!
This film has everything, I went from laughing so hard to being really emotional... The storyline is beautiful. It makes you think about how worthless any problems you may have become in the big picture and how you should make the most of everything, no matter what. Now, imagine that story made into comedy... Nothing is impossible... And, if you are a softy like me, there will still be time for a few tears in the end.
I absolutely recommend it!

No comments: