Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Darren Criss, from Starkid to Star

I am not a Gleek, as in "I am not obsessed with Glee", but I must say I do watch it and I have become a fan of a Mr. Darren Criss. I know he aready had a career before the show, but I only first heard of him as Blaine Anderson, Kurt's boyfriend in Glee, so I am not going to talk about his Starkid days.
To begin with, I have to say I was surprised with The Warblers, the new acapella group that started in Glee, where Darren sings lead vocals. The guys are good, but the writers are mostly to congratulate for such a brilliant and innovative idea. With so many boybands and commercial sounds, we needed something like this in the charts:



Now onto Darren Criss, he is not just a good actor, at the young age of 25, but he is also a great singer, performer and, most of all, music writer. In case you do not believe me, here he is singing one of my favourite songs:

No comments: