Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Carnage (Roman Polanski, Yasmina Reza)

Two parent couples hold a cordial meeting after their sons are involved in a fight, although as their time together progresses, increasingly childish behaviour throws the evening into chaos.

Starring: Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, John C. Reilly

My thoughts on this film: It brought me back to my Drama days, where a good performance meant much more than the scenario around it. I just love to perform these roles and to watch it was simply amazing!

The actors were brilliant and the film was really funny from beginning to end, which made for a nice surprise, the kind that kept you laughing really loudly. However, I did not care much for the ending. I kept on wandering how such a movie could end and I believe the task ahead was a difficult one, but not what I expected.
Overall the film was very good.

No comments: