Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Paul (Nick Frost and Simon Pegg)

Greg Mottola directed this film where Graeme Willy and Clive Gollings are two English Science Fiction geeks about to dive into the heart of alien America. There they meet a very lively E.T., Paul, who leads them on a crazy trip!
While trying by all means to get Paul back home, both guys become some sort of heroes thanks to this little green being!

Starring: Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jane Lynch, Seth Rogen, Jason Bateman, Sigourney Weaver

What I liked about this film: Paul is so cute!!! There are very funny lines and it is a new approach to the alien movies. Besides, they managed to get an amazing cast together!
I also learnt a new life lesson: "Sometimes, you just gotta roll the dice."

What I disliked about this film: It is a comedy version of E.T., therefore it may seem like there are too many alien movies around: The punch lines should be stronger for this one to stand out.

No comments: