Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Charlie Sheen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Despite his cocaine and hooker addiction, Mr. Sheen is one fine actor!
I am personally going to miss him on "Two and a Half Men", that show will not be the same again!
However, this week, I was very much surprised to see that besides being a great and funny actor, Charlie Sheen is also able to laugh at himself. The Hollywood star made an appearance on "The Tonight Show", talked about his habits, family, statements made throughout these hard times and admitted to being out of control... But the most hilarious moment was when Jay Leno asked him if he was dating anyone right now, to which Mr. Sheen answered: "I don't think you can call what I do dating".
Charlie left the audience on a good note, saying that "I can't do it again, Jay. I don't have the energy. I'm out of slogans."

No comments: