Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Traffic Light (Adapted from the Israeli TV Series "Ramzor" by Bob Fisher)

It is a comedy about how friendships and romances both enhance and complicate our lives, which focuses on three longtime friends and their attempts to navigate the demands of their relationships.
This is a tale of three college friends who are in their 30s. They are Mike, Adam and Ethan. At present, these handsome men find themselves to be at a very different stage of their lives.
Mike is a lawyer, married to Lisa, who just wants to be a good and obedient husband. His wife is understanding and thereby tries to give him his space. This is the reason that their relationship remains with that spark and is still rocking.
Adam is a bachelor and has recently begun to stay with his girlfriend Callie. In the process, he understands that "she lives with me" is very different from "she comes over a lot".
Ethan is a perpetual bachelor who simply loves women. When he is with them, he is together for about 3 weeks. However, gradually Ethan is finding out that with his age women are losing interest on him. Luckily, the singleton has a charming bulldog, Carl, to fall back upon when he is emotionally down.

Starring: David Denman, Nelson Franklin, Kris Marshall, Liza Lapira, Aya Cash

What I like about this TV Series: I missed seeing Kris Marshall on a comedy series, he is one of the most brilliant and funny actors I know.
I also like their perspective on relationships and how it is seen from three different angles, so no one will feel left out. It is funny, but most of all, interesting.

What I dislike about this TV Series: Sometimes I feel that the scenes take place quite fast, especially the car conversations, making it a bit harder to follow.


No comments: