Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Friends (TV Series created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman)

Ten seasons letting us in the lives, loves and laughs of six young friends living in Manhattan.
Rachel Green left her fiancé at the altar and had to start over from scratch after dad cut her allowance. She moved in with Monica at the beginning and has had jobs at Central Perk, Bloomingdale's and Ralph Lauren. Later on, her and Ross have a baby girl.
Ross Geller is a paleontologist and has had three wives. His first wife, Carol, finds out she is a lesbian while pregnant with his baby. His second wife, Emily, is crushed when he accidentally calls her Rachel. He and Rachel get married while they are both drunk.
Ross' sister, and Rachel's best friend, Monica Geller is a chef who eventually marries Chandler Bing.
Chandler is Ross's best friend, and secretly dated his sister for about 6-7 months. Monica and Chandler want to have a baby after Rachel has hers, but they cannot, so they decide to adopt. They eventually find out that the pregnant mother is having twins.

Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Why the love for this TV Series: I could not let one of my favourite TV shows pass me by and not post it here. I was very sad when it came to an end because after ten years you feel like you know the characters very well and, as it would be, you want to keep seeing them and where they are heading, but I think they got out at the right time, before it became too much for the audience.
However, their hilarious one liners and situations will never be forgotten, they made it seem so much fun that I wish I belonged to such a group.
One of the best shows ever, no doubt about that!

No comments: