Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or comments regarding music, books, films, TV, theatre or culture related news...

My ratings:
❤️ = Loved it
😐 = It's okay
😝 = Hated it

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't Judge (Rebecca Lavelle)

I first heard of Rebecca Lavelle on an Australian T.V. series called "McLeod's Daughters", about these sisters who inherit a ranch. Being such a fan of horses and having done a lot of horse-riding at a very young age, that show was heaven to me.
However, after a while, I heard the most amazing song, the story of my life, and I could not get it out of my head!
I do not know if it is karma, or just fate, but I am a true loner, someone who is used to being alone. Someday that might change, but so far it is my life and I am happy with it. However, when people meet me I know for a fact that they like judging without even knowing me, but I will not get into that, those who know me matter, those who do not can take a walk...
Now back to the song, here it is, "Don't Judge" (with pics from the show):

No comments: